Hmmmm….what do you think hes trying to tell me???
Not wordless, but we are going to try….
NOVEMBER FINAL FRIDAY FICTION BLOG HOP.
Yes, I invite you all to get scribbling and create a poem or short story to be posted on Friday 24th of November. It will be a bloghop. All you have to do…
- Take a favourite book and go to page 87; take a section from lines 8, 12 and 16.
- using those phrases as a prompt, build a story around them. It can be either prose or poetry. The phrases do not have to appear in your tale in the same order as they were extracted from the origin text; but they ought to remain ‘intact’ so that they can be recognised upon reading them. (see point 4)
- Try to keep it to not more than 500 words but at least 150.
- Note the source text, it’s author, and the actual phrases taken at the top of the post.
- Schedule the post and prepare to link up to the bloghop – again I will be quite strict; only those who have properly entered a fiction post and who place a link-back to this blog will be kept on the hop.
- As an added incentive, YAM will select one which she feels has extra merit and a special badge will be awarded to place on your sidebar.
For all participants – and for those who are willing to promote this bloghop – please take this badge and place a link to this page so that participants can always pop back to read the ‘what, where and when’. Happy writing efurrybuddy!!!