First the Fill Ins and I Marvelous and Ninja are going to do them!
I am Green and Ninja is Blue!
1. 2017 was a very good year. THAT is the year I came to Canada from Iran and met my Mom. Yes I know that more than 1/2 of the year was already over, but 2nd half more than made up for the first 1/2!
1. 2014 was a very good year. I chose my Dad and I fell in love with Nellie Bellie (she totally ignored, hissed and swatted at me).
2. There is nothing quite like cuddling with my Mom, except maybe chicken.
2. There is nothing quite like the red DOT! It is evasive and has followed me through several houses!!
3. If I, Marvelous, had a talk show, I would want to interview Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May!
3. If I, Ninja, had a talk show, I would want to interview CAT WOMAN.
4. There is nothing I wouldn’t do for my RATTY!
4. There is nothing I wouldn’t do for Kitty Treats! I LOVE treats!
We are pawticipating in the Friday Fill-ins! Visit Ms Ellen at 15 and Meowing and the Four Legged Furballs to go see all the other pawticipants.
AND…Over at Comedy Plus, Ms Sandee’s Feline Friday!
We have a FUN FILLED FRIDAY!
FIRST — We are pawticipating in Friday Fill-ins!
Click the button to go to Four Legged Fur Balls to see all the other fill in links. And you can go see the co-hosts – 15 and Meowing!
We are letting Mom do the Fill-ins… this week …
2. October is perfect for cooking! Not so cold you can’t leave the windows open and the kitchen does not get hot.
3. Where I live fall is rainy.
4. I feel very happy this time of year.
On to Shakespeare!
Mom was reading a book that had some funny Shakespeare quotes and puns and we thought Shakespeare would be a great inspiration…
He was a REALLY Funny Guy! Ninja and I have been working on our insults!
The best insults provide a quick jab to the ego
Ninja thought he would channel Shakespeare by wearing an Elizabethan collar… This is what I thought…
When the lights are on…but Nobody is home
And how Ninja felt about my insult…
Closing with Me — laughing…
Present mirth hath present laughter. What’s to come is still unsure.