First the Fill Ins and I Marvelous and Ninja are going to do them!
I am Green and Ninja is Blue!
1. 2017 was a very good year. THAT is the year I came to Canada from Iran and met my Mom. Yes I know that more than 1/2 of the year was already over, but 2nd half more than made up for the first 1/2!
1. 2014 was a very good year. I chose my Dad and I fell in love with Nellie Bellie (she totally ignored, hissed and swatted at me).
2. There is nothing quite like cuddling with my Mom, except maybe chicken.
2. There is nothing quite like the red DOT! It is evasive and has followed me through several houses!!
3. If I, Marvelous, had a talk show, I would want to interview Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May!
3. If I, Ninja, had a talk show, I would want to interview CAT WOMAN.
4. There is nothing I wouldn’t do for my RATTY!
4. There is nothing I wouldn’t do for Kitty Treats! I LOVE treats!
We are pawticipating in the Friday Fill-ins! Visit Ms Ellen at 15 and Meowing and the Four Legged Furballs to go see all the other pawticipants.
AND…Over at Comedy Plus, Ms Sandee’s Feline Friday!
Look! Look! Look! I, Marvelous have a Library Card to Amber’s Library (at Bionic Basil)! I am just so excited!These are a few of the books I have my eye on!
I am enjoying having my bed to myself! AND I slept with Mommy all night! No Cat Wars!
Ninja is enjoying NOT having Jo Jo swat him! And he slept with his Dad all night!
Today we enjoyed chilling!
Ninja is going to do the Friday fill ins!
Click the button to go to Four Legged Fur Balls to see all the other fill in links. And you ca go see the co-hosts – 15 and Meowing!
1. September is the perfect month for pouncing on leaves!
2. This month, I am looking forward to my first mild fall (it susually snows in Calgary in September).
3. My morning routine always includes TREATS and playing with Marv on the stairs.
4. I have a love-hate relationship with the RED DOT!!! (I’m going to catch it next time!